Cost of living in Braga, Portugal vs Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.837 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 33% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,143 (€2,560) in Braga.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$900 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 4.35 (about 3 hours ago)