Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,199 prices entered by 391 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.719 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,058 ($7,034) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £4,200 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)