Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 347 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05873 GBP / ZAR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 37% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,569 (R 26,717) in Boksburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqtöbe costs 1,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)