Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 48% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,862 (﷼ 76,682,294) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)