Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 40%|
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 GBP / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,567 prices entered by 366 different people.
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 51% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,218 (COL$4,418,756) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (25 minutes ago)