Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 46% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 5%|
Are you moving to Bogotá? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Bogotá of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Serena costs CH$600,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 38 (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs €10 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia, Spain costs €750 (about 7 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $28 (about 7 hours ago)