Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,444 prices entered by 437 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 GBP / COP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,759 (COL$6,727,745) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)