Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,269 prices entered by 415 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 GBP / COP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 53% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,828 (COL$7,267,543) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)