Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,911 (﷼ 79,556,902) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)