Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01188 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 55% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,393 (₨117,252) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (35 minutes ago)