Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01226 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 58% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,574 (₨128,405) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)