Cost of living comparison between Beni Mellal, Morocco and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07876 GBP / MAD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 49% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,278 (16,229 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)