Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.538 GBP / LYD *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 32% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,565 (4,771 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)