Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.535 GBP / LYD *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 33% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,833 (5,299 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 2 hours ago)