Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,678 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21879 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,300 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,138 (R$ 14,342) in Belo Horizonte.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 4 hours ago)