Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.26017 GBP / TND
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 70% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £912 (3,505 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Gliwice costs 1,450 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gothenburg costs 825 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moncton costs C$67 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santander costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)