Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 5%|
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11132 GBP / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 213 prices entered by 38 different people.
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 28% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,229 (20,028元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan de la Maguana costs RD$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)