Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 996 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11346 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 25% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,858 (元25,189) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)