Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 4%|
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11110 GBP / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 184 prices entered by 41 different people.
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 28% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,604 (23,435元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.28 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Metz costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £13 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,874 lei (about 4 hours ago)