Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,116 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11690 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 21% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,462 (元21,061) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)