Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11762 GBP / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,135 prices entered by 147 different people.
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 21% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,975 (元25,297) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Galway costs €2.20 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)