Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31921 GBP / GEL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 60% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £998 (3,128 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)