Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00728 GBP / DZD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 44% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,406 (193,064 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)