Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00133 GBP / XAF
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 14% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,562 (3,435,764 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £4,000 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)