Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 GBP / XAF
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 22% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,928 (2,196,615 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)