Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00135 GBP / XAF
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 14% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,455 (3,305,654 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,900 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 3 hours ago)