Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00061 GBP / IQD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 38% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,584 (4,266,400 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Trujillo costs S/. 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)