Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 507 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 GBP / COP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 44% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,765 (COL$6,715,014) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)