Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 24%|
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00023 GBP / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 486 prices entered by 64 different people.
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 52% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,681 (COL$7,396,900) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malaga costs €0.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rouen costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)