Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||- 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 97% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £124 (Bs 5,009,421) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)