Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11198 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 32% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,867 (元25,601) in Baotou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 3 hours ago)