Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11400 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 50% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,575 (元13,814) in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (35 minutes ago)