Cost of living comparison between Baní, Dominican Republic and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01769 GBP / DOP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 20% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,507 (RD$ 141,732) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)