Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 GBP / IDR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 19% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,066 (Rp 52,992,148) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr6,000 (about 1 hour ago)