Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 434 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00068 GBP / IQD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 15% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,115 (3,103,706 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)