Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01381 GBP / PHP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 60% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,625 (Php117,685) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (37 minutes ago)