Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01587 GBP / PHP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 62% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £955 (Php60,214) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)