Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02307 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 31% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,849 (123,465 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)