Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02305 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 33% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,700 (117,123 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (39 minutes ago)