Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02299 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 31% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,300 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,976 (129,477 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (about 1 hour ago)