Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22093 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,271 (S/. 10,279) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)