Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01179 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 54% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,143 (₨96,985) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)