Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21052 GBP / TMT
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 41% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,174 (10,326 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)