Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00115 GBP / CLP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 24% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,894 (CH$1,650,553) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)