Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00119 GBP / CLP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 22% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,268 (CH$2,737,449) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)