Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 GBP / CLP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 22% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,040 (CH$2,537,652) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)