Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 703 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22901 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 54% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,422 (S/. 6,208) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vratsa costs 300 лв (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sucre costs $b90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 6,500 (about 4 hours ago)