Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00068 GBP / IQD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 9% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,859 (4,193,347 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (32 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)