Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00065 GBP / IQD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 32% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,114 (3,248,688 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Brikama costs 65 Dalasi (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,032 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lucknow costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)