Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 447 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19869 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,138 (R$ 10,763) in Aracaju.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)