Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.017 GBP / JOD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 21% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,765 (Dinar 2,720) in Aqaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$989 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (36 minutes ago)