Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00068 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,049 (₩5,931,277) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (32 minutes ago)