Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 311 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00071 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,864 (₩4,017,671) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)