Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00067 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,936 (₩7,392,414) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £4,000 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)