Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11400 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 33% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,524 (元22,138) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)