Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 GBP / MGA
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 36% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,429 (10,055,311 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)