Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 280 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00103 GBP / CLP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 30% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,088 (CH$2,030,542) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huancayo costs S/. 700 (about 2 hours ago)