Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01374 GBP / PHP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,486 (Php180,904) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)