Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 298 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 GBP / MGA
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 31% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,548 (10,553,816 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)