Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00025 GBP / MGA
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 30% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,643 (10,455,029 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)