Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00023 GBP / MGA
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 57% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,300 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,869 (8,229,817 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)