Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00025 GBP / MGA
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 49% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,598 (6,343,616 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)