Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24613 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,232 (R$ 9,070) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)