Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01221 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 45% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,373 (₨112,445) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)