Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,091 (﷼ 86,922,077) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)