Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,569 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 GBP / JOD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 27% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,826 (Dinar 1,681) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (38 minutes ago)