Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,380 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.135 GBP / JOD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 23% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,931 (Dinar 1,701) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)