Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18069 GBP / MYR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,435 (RM13,473) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (40 minutes ago)