Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19180 GBP / SAR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 36% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,438 (﷼ 12,710) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)