Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19650 GBP / SAR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 32% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,839 (﷼ 14,448) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)