Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20813 GBP / SAR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 33% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,673 (﷼ 8,037) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)