Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00068 GBP / IQD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 30% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,196 (3,209,187 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (38 minutes ago)