Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.558 GBP / LYD *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 6% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,433 (7,938 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £4,200 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (42 minutes ago)