Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 GBP / LYD *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 4% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,969 (7,148 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,800 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)